Fields of Interest:
- International security, particularly its military dimension and the impact of technology on its state and prospect.
- The significance of Outer Space concerning international securiy, international relations, space policies of particular countries and their role in national security strategies.
- Missile defence as a distinct military instrument of nation-state’s security strategy and foreign policy and its impact in the international security and its future development.
- Strategic relations of the U.S. and the Russian Federation, its current state, history, prospect, global ad regional significance with particular attention to Europe
- Russian Federation, its foreign policy, security strategy, armed forces, economy, place in the world and the evolution of political significance.
The significance of outer space for modern international relations from political, economic, military and ecological perspectives. Space systems applications in the security realm and their role in security strategies of nation-states. Commercial applications of space systems and their role in the global economy and economic strategies of individual states. Space-related threats to global security, both anthropogenic and natural, and related international co-operation
Selected publications in English:
„Ballistic Missile Defence – Technology, Effectiveness and Organization – Key Issues”; Politeja, No 5(50), Kraków 2017, ss. 227-262.
“Kremlin’s Survival Strategy – The International Dimension”; w: Andrzej Podraza (ed.): “A Transatlantic or European Perspective of World Affairs: NATO and the EU Towards Problems of International Security in the 21st Century”; Instituto Franklin, Universidad de Alcala, Madrid 2018, ss. 143-159.
„Russia’s Middle Eastern Engagement – Two Years On”; Jagielloński Przegląd Bezpieczeństwa, 1 (2) – 2017, Kraków, ss. 18-34.
“Non-State Actors and Space Security”; Вісник Львівського університету. Серія «Міжнародні відносини», Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series International Relations, 2018, Issue 44, pp. 119-134.
„Chinese A2/AD Strategy – Political Implications for the Space Security”; Rocznik Bezpieczeństwa Międzynarodowego, 2018, vol. 2, ss. 69-89.
“Russia in the World – Cold War 2.0 on the Rise”; in: Artur Gruszczak (ed.): “Security Outlook 2018”; Księgarnia Akademicka, Kraków 2019, ss. 53-92.
“Theory of Spacepower – a Brief Introduction”; Jagielloński Przegląd Bezpieczeństwa 2(3) / 2017, ss. 25-51.
„The New Missile Arms Race on the Rise”; w: Markiyan Malskyy, Roman Vovk, Piotr Bajor (eds.): „Global and Regional Dimensions of International Security”; Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Lviv 2020, ss. 27-46.
„The United States Space Force in the American Security Strategy”; Krakowskie Studia Międzynarodowe, XVII: 2020, nr 1, ss. 25-42.